add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cafe La Boheme Writing Practice Message Board › Five-Year Anniversary of the Cafe la Boheme Friday Noon Writing Practice

Five-Year Anniversary of the Cafe la Boheme Friday Noon Writing Practice

Cary T.
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Well, Thursday the 27th was the five-year anniversary of the noon writing thing at Cafe la Boheme–of which you are a Meetup member, which is why you're getting this email—and today, Friday, the 28th, I'll be there and I'm sure others will too. If we were better organized we'd  have a cake but it's sufficient, I think, for this marvelous and magical event to just carry on in its quiet, amazing way, week after week. We don't make a lot of noise. We just gather every week and write to prompts from the hat.
See you there if you're coming, and if not, well, just think of us and have a beautiful Friday!
--cary T,