This event includes a dinner and dessert buffet! Bring your own beverage.
(Photo by Lenny Foster www.lennyfoster.com)
You are cordially invited to attend a new event in Boulder, reminiscent of the European Enlightenment Salons of the 17 and 18 centuries -but with a cultural twist!
Imagine a candle-lit, cafe-style setting where you can meet with contemporaries in a variety of fields to exchange timely ideas...while enjoying a relaxing, artistic ambiance and gourmet food.
We will have a notable guest presenter (TBA) to ignite our dialogue as we assemble in the comfortable ambiance of an Middle Eastern setting....an Oud musician playing softly in the background, tastes of Mediterranean food at our fingertips, the smells of essential oils and rose water wafting through the room, plush pillows and fabrics to recline on, a belly dancer twirling, at intervals, to a live drum...
- Featuring Acoustic Music by: Cameron Powers and Kristina Sophia, Jesse Manno and Brett Bowen: www.musicalmissionsofpeace.org, www.jessemanno.com, www.sherefe.org
- Oriental Dance by: Berivan Sart and Tammie Beam
- Cuisine by: The Organic Personal Chef: [masked]
- Essential Oils and Aromatherapy with: Linda Lile, PhD: www.GatewaystotheHeart.com
- Chair Massage with: Heather Neher
Join us to kick off this unique monthly event...Boulder's first European-style Salon!
Bring your own beverage and your favorite mystic poems!