September 27, 2012 · 6:00 PM
Meet, greet and climb with your feet (and legs and arms and hands.... you get the idea).
• MUST know how to belay!!! Class offered weekly at most climbing centers. Otherwise, all levels are welcomed to join.
Please RVSP if you plan to attend this meetup, so that other attendees could keep an eye open for you in the unlikely and rare event that the organizer cannot make the meetup at the last minute.
Notes about our meetups:
- If you have trouble finding me (Leo), please check with the front desk. The staffs are fairly good at tracking me down inside the gym.
- Our meet-ups are fairly informal. Usually, people just come in, grab a partner and start climbing until they drop (usually around 8:30 to 9:00 pm). While I don’t necessary spend time with everyone or make formal introductions, I do try to ensure everyone has a partner to climb with.
- A group of 2-3 climbers with similar climbing experience/ability tend to work best, and we tend to break into groups this way. I am happy to climb with just about anybody though.
- Feel free to talk to me if you can't find a partner, your partner needs to leave early, or have questions/concerns.