"Nutrition for Health and Weight Loss"
Hosted by Eric Jozsa/ Lynnel Binassi of Intensity Fitness
Nutrition is BY FAR the most important factor for losing weight and maintaining your health! This seminar is packed with scientifically based strategies to help you eat healthier, live longer, and lose the weight you've been struggling with.
Topics discussed include:
- How what you eat affects your blood sugars and the implications for it
- Why Starvation/ Heavy Restriction Diets don't work
- A Look at the Misrepresentations of The Atkins Diet and others
- What times you should be eating and why
- What to eat Pre and Post Workout
- How to Improve your Blood Pressure/ Cholesterol by eating MORE fat!
- The importance of Water
- Meal Portioning strategies
- How to balance a meal to keep your blood sugars stable
- And much much more....
There will also be a Q&A period at the end where you are open to asking the trainers anything you would like. Bring your fitness/nutrition questions!
Date: Thursday April 4th 2013
Time: 8:00pm-9:00pm plus additional time for Q's
Location: McKenzie Lake Community Centre
Address: 16198 McKenzie Lake Way SE
PLEASE BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM FOR THE CALGARY FOOD BANK.
For further details, please contact:
Eric Jozsa, B.Kin