Jul 18, 2014 · 9:00 PM
We are starting a brand new campaign in Heroes Unlimited where the world rests in your newly super powered hands. Random powers will be rolled and the wackiness will be quick to follow.
So far the villains are in the lead (mainly because the heroes have been absent due to real life). Banks have been robbed, jewellery stores cleaned out, and most recently a shield agency building (didn't know it at the time) was attacked with two villains taken into custody. This however didn't last as our merc reaper decided to portal out of the travelling apc with the other villain in tow. After the other villains finally removed his hulk like cuffs he then sent them back into the apc via a new portal with something a little extra, namely a few lbs of c4.
Few quick points of note
- Anyone is welcome to RSVP and show up even at the last minute as long as there's space still available on here. Please note if there is a game cancellation for whatever reason I will post it up here no later than 7pm.
- If you are ill or busy and need to back out at the last minute its not a big deal just let us know as soon as you can.
- We welcome all ages (18 & up) all races and all genders. It's about having fun after all.
- The game can get quite loud as everyone's talking but don't be intimidated we are a very friendly bunch of guys and gal who will be happy to answer any questions you have during game play, help you understand the game mechanics or suggest some courses of action.
- Bring some snacks and drinks for yourself it can be a long night. There is a bar fridge for gamer use near the table.
- SUGGEST YOU ARRIVE AN HOUR EARLY SO WE CAN MAKE YOUR CHARACTER UP FOR THE GAME. The reason i cap locked this is its hard to keep the game straight while making characters on the fly during combat this way you can enjoy the game mechanics without being confused by the introduction to the game creation.
- We do a lot of conversation at the table but also progress the story line as well in game so be warned we are a very social bunch.
-Currently there are 7 of us at the table which includes our GM.
- If you have your own dice feel free to bring them if not we have plenty of supplies. A good attitude and a wicked imagination with a quick wit is all you'll really need.