We are starting a brand new campaign in Heroes Unlimited where the world rests in your newly super powered hands.
While the heroes have been away the villains have played and played anddddd played. Problem with that is to many villainous acts attract unwanted attention of the NPC hero kind. Not to mention super villain law enforcement agency known as SHIELD.
Now our villains have to play cat and mouse with homicidal vigilantes, neurotic do-gooders and a mass of agents loaded to the nines in tech. what's a bad guy to do?
We have the ex super villainess boss trying to regain her power and standing. The man of many faces trying to survive his ever so mentally unstable friend. Finally we have the deadpool-esque villain carving his way thru the city seeking to create a counter force to the hero invasion and looking for a little respect after his blundering debut on you tubes worst villain screw ups ever video. Build a 100 bridges your a bridge builder, but rob one bank by using a turban as a money bag or accidentally invade shields hq haphazardly and your a screwup for life.
So what will you be? Saviour or Sinner? Let the fun begin!
Few quick points of note
- Anyone is welcome to RSVP and show up even at the last minute as long as there's space still available on here. Please note if there is a game cancellation for whatever reason I will post it up here no later than 7pm.
- If you are ill or busy and need to back out at the last minute its not a big deal just let us know as soon as you can.
- We welcome all ages (18 & up) all races and all genders. It's about having fun after all.
- The game can get quite loud as everyone's talking but don't be intimidated we are a very friendly bunch of guys and gal who will be happy to answer any questions you have during game play, help you understand the game mechanics or suggest some courses of action.
- Bring some snacks and drinks for yourself it can be a long night. There is a bar fridge for gamer use near the table.
- SUGGEST YOU ARRIVE AN HOUR EARLY SO WE CAN MAKE YOUR CHARACTER UP FOR THE GAME. The reason i cap locked this is its hard to keep the game straight while making characters on the fly during combat this way you can enjoy the game mechanics without being confused by the introduction to the game creation.
- We do a lot of conversation at the table but also progress the story line as well in game so be warned we are a very social bunch.
-Currently there are 7 of us at the table which includes our GM.
- If you have your own dice feel free to bring them if not we have plenty of supplies. A good attitude and a wicked imagination with a quick wit is all you'll really need.