Paintball is a great shoulder season activity while the mountains thaw out a bit. We have some cheap passes to go play as well, will update more on that later!
Pricing for all equipment can be found here:
They offer an unlimited FREE hot dog BBQ, FREE crystal powdered beverages (iced tea, fruit punch, hot chocolate, tea, etc) and drinking water which are available all day, every day. They offer an assortment of pop, juice, chips and chocolate bars for sale at $1.50 each. Or we can bring any of our own food & non-alcoholic drink! Many groups bring out their own steaks, burgers, chips, pop, etc. to enhance the BBQ.
DRIVING AND DIRECTIONS:
We'll be going to "Capture the Flag" in Cochrane. Info: http://www.capturetheflag.com/
We will meet at the in Calgary meeting point (Brentwood station) and carpool from there. Please be on time as we will only wait a short while past past the departure time before we leave.
1. Head west towards Cochrane on the #1A Highway (Crowchild Trail becomes the 1A)
2. Drive west away from Cochrane on the #1A highway for 13km.
3. Soon after you see the gas plant on the left side of the road, turn right onto Highway 40. There are signs indicating this turn. Tip - If you see the gas station then you have gone too far. This station is 1 km past the turnoff for Highway 40.
4. Continue on Highway 40 for 22 km then turn right into the Capture The Flag at our big red and yellow sign. Note that it is a winding highway road. (Tip - After you cross over the bridge it is only 4km further)
5. DO NOT go past Kings Fold Retreat. Do not go into the Bow Crow Forest Reserve. If you see these signs, you have gone to far!
6. Please phone if you get lost!![masked]
You will be covered by the facilities waiver form.