Calgary Outdoor Nuts (CONS) Message Board › Is anyone missing a black and gray MECC sleeping bag following the Kicking H

Is anyone missing a black and gray MECC sleeping bag following the Kicking Horse rafting and camping trip on June 25-26?

Inna
user 9641407
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
If so, then I have it and am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Hung D.
user 12146347
Calgary, AB
Post #: 4
I'm missing a sleeping bag. The tags are still on the sleeping bag. I'm a bit confused as how did my sleeping bag I put on the left side deep inside the trunk ended up with you? please contact me back ASAP, I need it for my backpack trip starting on Friday morning.

Thanks Hung
Trevor B.
user 9007488
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Post #: 9
Obviously it did not fit in your trunk when we were packing your car and someone put it in my truck. This is 100% your fault as you did not tell me that you had extra room in your back seatsmile
Trevor B.
user 9007488
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Post #: 10
So Chas thinks she has Hung's sleeping bag, then likley Inna has Chas' sleeping bag and I have Inna's sleeping bag.
Inna
user 9641407
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
I returned the sleeping bag to Hung.
Hung D.
user 12146347
Calgary, AB
Post #: 5
In my car I found a small light blue thermarest. Does anyone know who it belongs to?
Tyson
Tyson_T
Montréal, QC
Post #: 1
Ohh, the drama
Tyson
Tyson_T
Montréal, QC
Post #: 2
Mmm yeah hung, that's mine. The dishes too.
Hung D.
user 12146347
Calgary, AB
Post #: 6
Yesterday when I ran into Chas, she thought it was hers. So you have to contact her. Oh my god this is such a gong show. hehe :)