align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Calgary Outdoor Nuts (CONS) Message Board › weekday hikes

weekday hikes

A former member
Post #: 1
I find myself with an open weekday schedule until the end of august:)
I don't drive, but would be interested in finding people who do and that would be interested in moderate/difficult hikes, or easy/moderate scrambles.
We could meet around 8-9am in the north-west meeting place and chose an objective that would see us getting back to the city around 7pm at the latest?
i'm thinking Mt. Indefatiguable, Yamnuska, along those lines.
Any takers??? ;)
Evan
user 21902301
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off, I've already climbed Indefatiguable but I would certainly be interested in Yamnuska or anything else you can think of. I am able to drive as well.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Evan! Thanks for replying, but since posting this message I've managed to fill up my time. I'll be taking a course with Yamnuska next week, and I start school in September...
Evan
user 21902301
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
OK, I suppose it's a good thing that you've filled your schedule. What sort of course are you taking on Yamnuska?
A former member
Post #: 4
Lol, not on Yamnuska!!! With Yamnuska!!! It's a one week intro to mountaineering course.