Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride

From: robbie
Sent on: Monday, September 3, 2007 9:23 AM
cool i will be there 10:30 - 10:45 i beter get ready lol see you there i am 
riding a yellow gsxr

>From: Jan <[address removed]>
>Reply-To: [address removed]
>To: [address removed]
>Subject: Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>Date: Mon,  3 Sep[masked]:21:12 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Sounds good.  10:30 - longview - gas station
>
>Carl, how does that work?
>
>:)
>----- Original Message ----- From: "robbie" <[address removed]>
>To: <[address removed]>
>Sent: Monday, September 03,[masked]:13 AM
>Subject: Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>
>
>>i can be in longview by 10:30 were should we meet mabe the gas station
>>on the side of the highway if that works for you
>>
>>>From: Jan <[address removed]>
>>>Reply-To­: [address removed]
>>>To: [address removed]
>>>Subject:­ Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>>>Date: Mon,  3 Sep[masked]:04:17 -0400 (EDT)
>>>
>>>Robbie,
>>>
>>>We could head to Longview - Highway 40 (Highwood Pass) stop at the 
>>>Kananask­is Lodge - etc.
>>>
>>>I can be ready by 10:00
>>>
>>>Is everyone else sleeping?   ;-)
>>>
>>>J
>>>----- Original Message ----- From: "robbie" <[address removed]>
>>>To: <[address removed]>
>>>Sent: Monday, September 03,[masked]:56 AM
>>>Subject:­ Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>>>
>>>
>>>were would you like to start and are you thinking of doing the loop in
>>>Kananask­is if so we could meet in Turner Valley  is any one else going 
>>>let
>>>me know
>>>
>>>
>>>>From­: Jan <[address removed]>
>>>>Repl­y-To: [address removed]
>>>>To: [address removed]
>>>>Subj­ect: Re: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>>>>Date­: Mon,  3 Sep[masked]:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
>>>>
>>>>What­ time are you leaving and where is the starting point.  I am in 
>>>>Turn­er Valley.
>>>>
>>>>Jani­ne
>>>>   ----- Original Message -----
>>>>   From: jeff
>>>>   To: [address removed]
>>>>   Sent: Sunday, September 02,[masked]:38 PM
>>>>   Subject: [motorcycle-74] Monday Ride
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   Anyone interested in riding tomorrow (Monday) ?
>>>>   I was thinking of the Kananaskis Loop, but Im flexible on that 
>>>>....­...
>>>>
>>>>   Kananaskis Loop
>>>>
>>>>   360km, 4 hours 48 minutes
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   jeff
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   --
>>>>   Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to 
>>>>ever­yone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>>   This message was sent by jeff ([address removed]) from The Calgary 
>>>>Moto­rcycle Riders Meetup Group.
>>>>   To learn more about jeff, visit his/her member profile
>>>>   To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>>>
>>>>   Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>>>>   632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>>
>>>________­____________________­____________________­_________________
>>>Windows Live Hotmail is the next generation of MSN Hotmail. It's fast,
>>>simple, and safer than ever and best of all - it's still free. Try it 
>>>today!
>>>www.newh­otmail.ca?icid=WLHME­NCA146
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>--
>>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on 
>>>this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>This message was sent by robbie ([address removed]) from The Calgary 
>>>Motorcyc­le Riders Meetup Group.
>>>To learn more about robbie, visit his/her member profile: 
>>>http://motorcycle...­
>>>To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
>>>http://www.meetup...­
>>>
>>>Meetup.c­om Customer Service: [address removed]
>>>632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>--
>>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on 
>>>this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>This message was sent by Jan ([address removed]) from The Calgary 
>>>Motorcyc­le Riders Meetup Group.
>>>To learn more about Jan, visit his/her member profile: 
>>>http://motorcycle...­
>>>To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
>>>http://www.meetup...­
>>>
>>>Meetup.c­om Customer Service: [address removed]
>>>632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>>
>>
>>____________­____________________­____________________­_____________
>>Show Your Messenger Buddies How You Really Feel 
>>http://www.freeme...­
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on 
>>this mailing list ([address removed])
>>This message was sent by robbie ([address removed]) from The Calgary 
>>Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group.
>>To learn more about robbie, visit his/her member profile: 
>>http://motorcycle...­
>>To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
>>http://www.meetup...­
>>
>>Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>>632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>
>
>
>
>--
>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on 
>this mailing list ([address removed])
>This message was sent by Jan ([address removed]) from The Calgary Motorcycle 
>Riders Meetup Group.
>To learn more about Jan, visit his/her member profile: 
>http://motorcycle...­
>To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
>http://www.meetup...­
>
>Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>

____________________­____________________­____________________­_____
Share More On Messenger with a Windows Live Space 
http://spaces.liv...­

Membership dues

CAD5.00 Once per year

This covers: Website costs

Payment is accepted using:

  • PayPal
  • Cash or check

Your organizer will refund you if:

  • Please contact your organizer for more details.

Our Sponsors

  • Call Simona - 403 993 7059

    As a mortgage broker I shop over 20 lenders to get the best rate.

  • AdMore Lighting Inc

    We Light Up Your Ride!

  • Spomenka Petrovic

    Motorcycle insurance and car insurance

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy