align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Simona
user 5907477
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
HI all,

In order to improve the administration of this group I need to remove all non-active participants. Non-active participants are considered those who have not signed in in 2010 and those who have not attended any meet-up outings since 2009.

If you are one of these people and wish to remain a member, please sign in and send me a request to keep you listed as active. Otherwise, all non-active participants will be removed from the site effective January 17, 2011.

Thanks
A former member
Post #: 14
HI all,

In order to improve the administration of this group I need to remove all non-active participants. Non-active participants are considered those who have not signed in in 2010 and those who have not attended any meet-up outings since 2009.

If you are one of these people and wish to remain a member, please sign in and send me a request to keep you listed as active. Otherwise, all non-active participants will be removed from the site effective January 17, 2011.

Thanks
Keep me in here!
A former member
Post #: 3
HI all,

Thanks

Hi Simona

Please keep me active.

Thanks

Bryan Leppard
A former member
Post #: 7
HI all,

Thanks

I am here! I don't get to log in often but do read all of the notices!
A former member
Hi, I do follow the meet-ups and rides, discussions, put in my 2 cents worth, etc. and I do manage to get in over 20000 kms/yr but mostly all over North America. You've been doing a great job organizing rides the last year, no knock to Ben as he also did a good job the several of his rides I went on. Keep up the good work!
Bruce R
user 7587022
Calgary, AB
Post #: 32
I got to a single ride this year but would like to stay part of the group.

Cheers,

Bruce
A former member
HI all,

Thanks

Please continue to list me as active Simona, thank you.