THE CALGARY MOTORCYCLE RIDERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE GROUP Message Board › 1983 Honda FV750 Sabre V45 for sale / Good condition, runs, some electrical

1983 Honda FV750 Sabre V45 for sale / Good condition, runs, some electrical issues

Janos G.
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3

I want to get rid of this bike because she has some electrical issues, but she runs great.

I just don't know how to fix it, and don't have the money to bring her to the shop.

The bike is in pretty good shape, no rust at all. The Carburators have been cleaned recently, and the Tank was lined and painted, so you don't have to worry about rust jamming up the carb's anywhere soon.

She would need a new rear tire pretty soon.

I just did an oil change on it, and filled it with High Grade Full synthetic Valvoline.

I also installed new flashers and mirrors in the front, cause they were broken.

Comes with some essential bord tools, and keys for everything,, as well as spare bulbs for the flashers, and sockets/cables.

Make me an offer! Motivated to sell quickly!

You can call/text me @ 587-435-5943, email me <>, or reply to this discussion, of course.

Thank you!