THE CALGARY MOTORCYCLE RIDERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE GROUP Message Board › Some Group Rules
As our group continues to grow, its time to have some boundaries in place for the benefit of everyone.
This has been posted in the About Us section and I'm repeating it here for the benefit of those who haven't had the chance to look at it.
When riding with us please note the following rules:
All riders participating in a ride with the Calgary Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group are expected to:
· Have the appropriate vehicle licence
· Wear suitable clothing and approved head protection
· To have a registered, insured and roadworthy machine
· Know that they participate entirely at their own risk and the organizers and/or the Calgary Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group are not responsible for participant’s safety
· All participants/riders are aware that they are traveling on open public roads and are responsible for their own safety and compliance with all road rules and laws.
· Conduct that causes nuisance, damage to, theft of, the property or persons of third-parties is absolutely prohibited
Message and Mailing List Etiquette:
1) Please keep things civil, no snide or snarky remarks
2) Lets keep things informative for the benefit of everyone
3) If you have something specific to say to a member, please PM them directly
4) Agree to disagree and leave it at that
5) Post your buy/sell/want offers in the Message Board section. If you like, you may post one message alerting members of the offer but do not keep repeating it.
The organizers of this meetup group retains the sole right to, if considered warranted, to ban/expel a rider who flouts the rules as described.
We work hard to ensure everyone has a fun, enjoyable time and we don't want a few rotten apples spoiling the barrel.
Thanks for your co-operation and I'm looking forward to a great riding season!
I think if you want to stop the emails you go to your account which is
in the top right hand corner . Your profile and account is up there.