THE CALGARY MOTORCYCLE RIDERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE GROUP Message Board › Good places to wash your bike

Good places to wash your bike

A former member
Post #: 1
I recently moved to Taradale from Winston Heights. In my old neighbourhood, there was an excellent car wash - Centex on Centre St at about 20 Ave N. It has hot water, lots of soap, a variety of products, is well-maintained and has a blow-off dryer nozzle. Does anyone know where there is a good bike wash in the NE?
Brad H.
user 3211594
Calgary, AB
Post #: 16
I have used two washes nearby - once for bike, once for truck.

The first is at 32 and 32 - just north of 32 Ave.

The second, probably better, is further north on 32. Sorry, I forget the cross-street but there is a quick lube place right beside it. Seems lots of cabs use it.

Hope this helps.

Brad.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Helen.

I also live in Taradale, there is a new car wash behind the Original Joes pub/Tim Hortons/Superstore just off of 64 ave ne.

Carol C
A former member
Post #: 11
Bridgeland Car wash
Edmonton Trail and 1st Ave gives you good time for your money. 3 bucks is all it takes me unless the bike is extra dirty. Nice micro fiber towels for sale for a couple of bucks that last.