addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

Banff Mountain Film Festival

  • No location was chosen

  • Please do not RSVP unless you have a ticket purchased! Everyone requires a ticket.

    Late cancellation or No Show would make the event organizer and other participants not happy.

    We will meet at the location. Eric Harvie Theatre, 107 Tunnel Mountain Dr, Banff, AB T1L 1H5

    We will be attending the following:

    11:00AM Mountain Art and Craft SaleEric Harvie Theatre - Lobby

    12:00PM Opening Weekend Film Screenings Eric Harvie Theatre (you need to purchase a ticket)

    Please see following link for the evet schedule and to purchase a ticket for the 12:00 pm Opening Weekend Film Screenings Eric Harvie Theatre: 2013 BANFF MOUNTAIN FILM AND BOOK FESTIVAL SCHEDULE

    Members only.

    By registering for this hike, you signify that you're aware of the risks associated with nature hiking and are aware of your physical limits and how they relate to this particular event. You also signify that you take full responsibility for your safety (although we’ll all do our best to ensure that everyone returns safe and sound) and don’t hold the organizer of the hike or the organizers of this group responsible for any harm that might occur as a result of your participation. 

Join or login to comment.

  • Val

    Maree - Yeah, the weather looked worse each time I checked it ... Too bad - I was really looking forward to it! Oh well - we live to go another day :-)

    October 26, 2013

  • Maree P.

    Looks like Kathy has cancelled the event . Will check your message again tonight. I had been thinking it wasn't looking good with the predicted fall of snow.

    October 26, 2013

  • Kathy

    15-20 cm of snow for tomorrow, will cancel this event.

    October 26, 2013

  • Val

    Maree - I'm a bit worried about the weather - I'm heading off to work - let me add a notification tonight when I get home after 6 - thanks

    October 26, 2013


Our Sponsors

  • Camper's Village MacLeod Trail

    10% discount on regular priced merchandise

  • Nomad Mobile Gear Rental

    10% discount. Use this discount code when booking: YYC-NATURE-LUVR

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy