Do you love to meander down the trail taking in what nature has to offer and perhaps looking for that overlooked picture along the way to capture? Are you a person who loves exploring and sharing the adventure with other like minded nature lovers?
Who Are We?
You will find that we come from many countries around the world. We are a friendly group that enjoys meeting other nature lovers. A picture is worth a thousand words so be sure to check out our photo albums of the past adventures! Over 1175 albums now! Welcome to the group! See you at an upcoming event!
The organizers all have a common thread which is a strong passion for nature. Each organizer has their own style and brings you a variety of opportunities to experience an adventure in nature.
The Meet Ups?
* Walks in the city * Hiking in the mountains * Snowshoeing * Scrambles * Touring trips * Cycling * Potluck, BBQs and Restaurants
(Please post a good photo of yourself so members can recognize each other as we meet up for events.)
How To Enhance Your Experience With The Calgary Nature Lovers.
This group runs through the generous donations of the members. The website costs are $14.99 a month USD payable every six months with the next payment was due on Feb 22, 2015. Donations are graciously accepted. This is a non profit group. The organizers and assistant organizers put in their time as a labor of love. (As of February 21, 2015, $231.31 is the balance remaining towards our next payment.) Waiting for my MasterCard bill to adjust our current holdings.
1. If there is a place where you want to go, use the "Member's Suggestion" option and make it happen!
2. There are many future events already in place that you can check out either through using the calendar or clicking on See More Meetups.
3. Welcome Allan as our new Event Organizer with a passion for slow paced cycling events!
4. Meetup.com has raised the price of our monthly costs to $14.99 now.
Bringing people and nature together and making new friends along the way!
- added by Dean H. Organizer Aug 15, 2011 to Present