|Sent on:||Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:23 AM|
A couple of us are doing Buller Pass in K Country on Saturday, if the weather is bad we will postpone for Sunday. We will leave from shouldice carpool at at 7:30 am.
Be prepared for mountain weather and bring all the necessary gear for a long hike.
My cell is[masked]