After the tremendous success of the 2012 FOCUSED morning photography events at the Calgary Zoo, we are delighted to bring FOCUSED back for another round!
It‘s a well-known fact that the Calgary Zoo has some of the city’s most spectacular morning light. So often, photographers are not given a chance to experience this wondrous time at the Zoo. Moreover, it is often difficult to snap the perfect shot of your favourite animal because the Zoo is so full of energetic people. It’s for these two reasons that the Calgary Zoo has decided to continue to host an early morning photography event for photographers of all skill levels.
FOCUSED provides photographers with an opportunity to photograph the Zoo grounds, gardens and animals during the magnificent morning light and without interruptions or crowds.
When photographers arrive they will have access to the Zoo’s grounds and some buildings. Guests will be provided with a schedule of all animal enclosure and building opening times and are then welcome to roam around the Zoo at their leisure.
Date: Saturday, June 15th 2013
Times: Gates & Registration open at 6:30 am.
Event Times: 7:00 am – 9:00 am.
Parking: North Gate entrance – There is NO access through the West Gate.
- Ticket Sales Information: Tickets go on sale Friday, May 3rd until June 12th 2013.
- There are a limited amount of tickets available, so purchase them ASAP.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased online at www.calgaryzoo.com/focused or at 403.232.9300.
Tickets cost $35 per person and include:
- Free Parking (we will validate your parking ticket at registration)
- Early morning access to the Zoo.
- Full day Zoo admission.
Engage and Inspire Members tickets = $20 (Members must call[masked] to purchase tickets).