Calgary .net User Group Message Board › Calgary .net User Group - Upcoming Season

Calgary .net User Group - Upcoming Season

Simon T.
user 14642563
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Hi everybody,
We're fast approaching the next season of the Calgary .net User Group. The executive is full of ideas about talks and events we want to host next year. We want to make sure that we're bringing in speakers who are of interest to you. To that end we've put up a poll to ask for input
http://www.meetup.com/Calgary-net-User-Group/polls/861992/­
Please fill it out to help guide us in talk selection. If you have any other ideas feel free to post them to the meetup or e-mail me directly. If you want to present a topic we're doubly interested!
David Paquette, who has been president of the group for the last 3 years has decided to move onto other ventures, ventures which take him to tropical climates. He will be greatly missed. We've lost one of Canada's great Entity Framework minds. I have volunteered to take on the role this year. That still leaves us with some space on the executive. If you're interested in filling one of those roles then let us know.
We're looking to commence our next season towards the end of August. Stay tuned for the topic. I'm hopeful that as we enter our second decade of existence we can have our best season ever!
Simon Timms and the rest of the executive