The Calgary Social Exchange: an ez going experience Message Board › Merry Christmas! NYE is coming!

Merry Christmas! NYE is coming!

Andy
user 11000114
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
Hello CSErs!

First off I wanted to say Merry Christmas and hope everyone is enjoying the mild weather we are having! While it may be the end of the year, it is also the beginning of it!

New friends, new memories, new year, we can have it all :)

I encourage you if you do not have any plans for New Years Eve, next saturday, to make arrangements to come celebrate at the Midnight Masquerade over at Vicious Circle.

The organizers have been very hospitable and really want to see our group out, which since I already love the idea of the party, I have pledged my allegiance to the event, and would love to see any of you willing to join come with me.

There will be great music, a great theme, and I've been told that the prizes are a mystery, but they did say that there are 30 blu ray movies that have been sponsored as giveaways, seeing as how they are new releases, hey, I am in it to win it! (I'm going to try and win a copy of "the help" as i've heard its amazing, please don't judge me).

Please let me know if any of you will be attending with me so I can make the plans, and increase my request for ticket quantity.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Hope to see you all soon!

Andy