CamTech Meetup Message Board › CamTechMeetup last-minute notes

CamTechMeetup last-minute notes

Jed C.
user 4247203
London, GB
Hello, everyone.

The start of the 2010 CamTechMeetups starts tonight, and I'm really excited. We've got a great lineup of technologies being demo'ed, all based in Cambridge. I just wanted to write a couple notes beforehand:

* Astute observers will know that the mysterious Apple tablet launch is scheduled for 6pm UK time. If you do arrive from 6pm, we'll have a live-blog of the event up on screen (in between setting up the demos for the night). So come along early if you want to watch it with others and gossip about this hugely hyped new product.

* The weather is supposed to be not so nice tonight, but Judge Business School will be warm and dry and filled with great people. Don't let the weather affect you from seeing five great demos!

* Finally, Prismastar was originally scheduled to demo tonight but had to cancel. They send their apologies.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!

Cheers,
Jed
Paul M.
user 11243330
Hardwick, GB
Post #: 1
thanks for your work and to others for getting this going, it was a good evening despite equipment failures and some really great tech was demonstrated.