addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Game Creators Message Board › (2) 100 Members and growing

(2) 100 Members and growing

Ramin
user 30550902
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
100 members and growing!

I am glad to announce that today, we have reached our target of 100 members - in less than 11 months since our first gathering.

Please join me in welcoming Benedetta, our 100th member, who joined Cambridge Game Creators today.

Benedetta is a PhD student at the European Bioinformatic Institute.who does her scientific simulations in Unity3D. How cool is that!

"You could say I'm developing a game based on biology that almost doesn't need a player." she describes on her CGC profile.

I am very glad that we have finally found a member who uses computer 3D graphics technologies for a purpose other than games - this helps us (as experts in computer gaming industry) to show that our skills go far beyond entertainment, that we can sell our skills in other areas of science and technology just as we do to the entertainment industry.

We will have a regular gathering in the new year (in January) to celebrate this with Champagnes!!

Meanwhile, don't forget to join us for our next event on the 6th Dec.

Ramin

Ramin
user 30550902
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 37
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks so much for the great welcome guys! biggrin
You made me blush! I already love the vibe in the group.
Can't wait to meet you all.

See you and thanks again!
Benedetta