addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Game Creators Message Board › The Hat Game now on Google Play & read a design blog

The Hat Game now on Google Play & read a design blog

Dan H
shadowburst
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 1
Some of you might remember trying out a development version of my game a few months ago. It was really valuable to see everyone's thoughts on using it, and they fed into my product backlog.

I'm pleased to announce that the full version of the game is now available for download from Google Play, so if you want to see how it's changed, check it out and let me know what you think. I've still got a stack of user stories I'd like to add to it, but I think it's already a really strong game, and I've had lots of fun play-testing it at quite a few parties and similar events.

You might also be interested in a design blog I've started on the Shadowburst website to discuss what makes games fun, Android UI design, and making beautiful software.
Ramin
user 30550902
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 42
Hi Dan

Good to see your game is progressing.
Some people might not follow the forums but I will send out an update in the new year with a few games/products from our members.
Will include this as well. Send any updates if you like.

Thanks