Cambridge Game Creators Message Board › GlobalGameJam update

GlobalGameJam update

Ramin
user 30550902
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
You may be missing out on an exciting event this weekend, the Global Game Jam (globalgamejam.org).
We managed to setup a GGJ (#GGJ14) center in Cambridge which turned out to be a very good idea! Lots of interesting ideas and attendees are having fun.

I encourage you to follow our posts and updates on twitter (@camgamecreators). There are photos of each team and information about what they are up to.

There's still time to join since the teams are begining their serious hacking just this Saturday morning.

The Jam is part of an international event that takes place one a year across many cities. We'll upload some results on Sunday for everyone to access.

This event has encouraged me to run similar quarterly events for those who like to learn about computers, game design, programming, and related subjects.

Let me also thank Broadcom Corporation for sponsoring CGC this year. Their help has allowed us to run our annual conference Mosaic3DX.com and this Global Game Jam center.

Ramin