add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cambridge Internet of Things Message Board › Cambridge IoT group

Cambridge IoT group

Mark C.
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself as the new organiser of IoT Cambridge to those who don't know me and say thanks to Matt for getting the group off the ground over the last year.
My first job is to pull together a regular series of events for the next few months. I've started reaching out to speakers, but I'd also like to hear from you guys if you've seen great people talk who we should hear, or you have an inspiring talk you want to give.
I'm also interested in people who may want to get involved in organising other types of events such as hackdays around particular technologies, hands-on training sessions or other ideas you might have.
I'm cross posting this to the discussion board on, so either post there, or contact me directly by replying to this email. I look forward to meeting you all soon.