|Sent on:||Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:38 PM|
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
We've lined up the first of our talks for the 20th. As usual this will be held at The Fountain in their brand new meeting room on the 2nd floor.
The talk will be from CMAG members Dan and Alban from Fonleap, who are building an exciting new technology that allows you take your computer desktop around with you to any other computer, using your phone.
They are also urgently looking for some volunteers for next Monday with cinema tickets up for grabs! (see below for details).
Finally, a reminder of the CMAG Meet and Drink next Tuesday - all are welcome to join us for an informal pub gathering! http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-Mobile-App-...
"We're looking for some people to take part in a one hour individual session to help shape the user experience of an exciting new technology that allows you take your computer desktop around with you to any other computer, using your phone.
Do you fit one of these two profiles?
- Do you have a personal laptop, a smartphone and/or tablet and a work machine?
- Do you spend a lot time configuring your settings and files so that they are just right?
- Would you spend a day searching for the right software for a project?
- Do you have a personal laptop, a smartphone, and a work machine?
- Do you do your work in multiple places (e.g. at home, in the office, in a library)?
- Would you find it odd for someone to spend a whole day looking for just the right piece of software to make their life easier?
The study (one hour) will take place on Monday 29th August (Bank Holiday). Please contact me if you are interested. Please feel free to forward this to others who may be interested.
As a thank you, we're giving away two movie tickets (your pick of Arts Picturehouse or Vue) to each participant.
(See also: http://www.businessweekly.co.uk/hi-tech/125...)"