addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › iPhone developer: Southhampton 4 week contract £200~250 pw

iPhone developer: Southhampton 4 week contract £200~250 pw

A former member
Post #: 1
I just received this email (I don't want any commission)(and cannot vouch for this agency). I don't want it: does anyone else?

Hi Robin
I’m currently working on a new contract -

· iPhone Developer, Southampton, 4week contract,£200/£250pday.

My client is a large Design company based in Southampton, looking for a solid iPhone Developer for a 4 week contract £200/£250pday.

Key Skills for the iPhone Developer will be solid skills in developing iPhone applications. The ideal iPhone Developer will have developed an application in the property sector.

This is an exciting opportunity for an experience iPhone Developer to come on board and work with some highly skilled developers and designers with the view to hit the ground running and develop the whole project cycle from start to finish.

If you would like to apply for this position, please attach an up to date CV,

If unfortunately you’re not available , however you know someone this could benefit then we do offer a £200 referral fee if they are successfully placed.

Kindest Regards

Peri

Peri Wicks
Development Consultant
pwicks<put the at sign here>prem(more.anti-spammer.confusion­)ierituk.com