addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › iPhone / Android project for the National Trust

iPhone / Android project for the National Trust

Tony S.
user 11265653
Chelmsford, GB
Post #: 1
Here is a message from a friend now working for the National Trust in the Lake District:

What we need is a relatively simple iPhone and ideally Android App too, to present an audio trail for visitors to the Whitehaven coast. We have 10 or so audio recordings in MP3 format of locals who remember how things were on the coast a while back. We would like to present the App through a colourful App Ad on our existing website, and have it available to enable people to listen on and offline. Plus conventional links to the audio files on the webpage, and a new page would also need developing and adding to the existing National Trust iPhone and Android Apps.

Budget £500-£2000 depending on sophistication and online visibility of final solution. Timescale by end/April.

Please respond to me if you are interested and I can pass on your details.

Thanks,
Tony
marialombardi
user 14596771
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 1
Hi There,

not sure if you can help me..
I have been trying to download "cambridge grammar in use" app but it looks as if it's only available for iphone.
I have a Samsung s Android - is there a chance to add a port for android too??

Thanks
Marie