addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Possible contract for iOS and/or .net developer

Possible contract for iOS and/or .net developer

Graeme G.
user 14474987
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm relatively new to the group so apologises if we have not yet meet.

We are looking for somebody that may be interested in talking with us for a couple of iOS and/or .net projects we are working on and wondered if there was anyone in the group that may be interested to talk about potential project contracts.

I'll be at the meet-up tomorrow if anyone is interested and can also meet beforehand in Cambridge if more appropriate. Either come and say hello at the meeting or let me know by reply.

Thanks
Graeme