addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Shared Paper By Dazzle Labs Ltd

Shared Paper By Dazzle Labs Ltd

Rupert D.
user 11002768
Harston, GB
Post #: 2
Can I suggest a look at this app. I got an early look at it a couple of months ago and thought it to be very interesting and a clever idea.­

Mark R.
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 3
Nice app! It reminds me of an Android app by my friend Che Jami. He won the ADC2 with his drawing game What The Doodle?, and he has followed it up with something similar to Shared Paper.

SquibbleBox shares your drawings with others as you doodle, it's quite magical to watch and collaborate. Che has a social take on it rather than business, but it's essentially the same thing. SquibbleBox is more aimed at the limited drawing space of phones, but I think it has a lot of potential on tablets.

These apps also benefit from using a capacitive stylus. Does anyone use one? I'm looking for recommendations.