Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Android developers - DroidConUK 2012 for £50

Android developers - DroidConUK 2012 for £50

Mark R.
MarkRCambs
Group Organizer
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 6
Dear CMAGers,

DroidConUK 2011 finished yesterday, and tickets for the 2012 event are already on sale, at the ultra-earlybird rate of only £50 + VAT (£60 total). The normal price is £295 + VAT (£354), so this is a deep discount, some 83% off! It will take place on the 4th and 5th October 2012. Of course the sessions and speakers have not yet been decided, but you can get a good idea of what to expect by looking at the schedule for this year's event: http://uk.droidcon.com/­

This offer is limited to the first 100 takers and expires at the end of tomorrow, Sunday October 9th, so act now and secure your place. Make that 99 tickets because of course I bought mine already :-)

In 2010 I went to DroidConUK alone, met some fantastic people, and came back wanting to start a Cambridge group. I met Tony and Emmanuel, who had the same vision, and CMAG was born. Tony did all the hard work - thanks Tony!

In 2011 I encouraged CMAG members to come to DroidConUK, and a number of you shared the experience. I met up with Ben Wirtz, Michael Pedersen (speaking at CMAG this month), Marine and Rob of Mobile[foo], and Anne Catherine and Amy of MagicSolver. There were 693 other great people there too! We enjoyed 2 days of great sessions and incredible networking. I had a lot of fun, learned a great deal, caught up with old friends and made lots of new ones.

DroidConUK 2012 is going to be even bigger and better, so please grab a bargain ticket now and you can spend the year counting down to October 4th and 5th 2012. Booking is via the SkillsMatter website: http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/droidcon-uk-2012/js-2781­

Best regards,
Mark.