addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Apps World 29-30th November - free ticket to be won!

Apps World 29-30th November - free ticket to be won!

Tony S.
user 11265653
Chelmsford, GB
Post #: 13
Apps World contacted us regarding their apps event in London, and have kindly offered us a complimentary full access pass - see details at the bottom on how to get the chance to win it. I went to Apps World last year and again this year there looks to be great range of speakers and companies.

Apps World Europe is being held on 29-30 November 2011 at London Olympia. The 2nd Annual Apps World Europe show, builds on the success of over 2500 people attending the inaugural event. With three simultaneous streams the Apps World event aims to address the entire app ecosystem and the challenge of delivery, development and design of apps across multiple platforms. A truly international event, that brings together leading operators and app stores worldwide, and is the first show to draw in parallels between the emergence of the TV app store, the challenge to pay TV operators. This year’s event brings together a number of high profile app developers including representatives from Angry Birds, Zeebox, Shazam, EA games, Neonplay and Playforge. Developers can register for the free exhibition and developer zone here http://www.apps-world...­

Please respond if you plan to make it to the event and want to travel with fellow members

Finally, I thought we'd do a photo caption competition which everyone can vote for a winner at our CMAG meet up next week!

If you could reply to me with your captions I'll read them out at the meeting.
Tony S.
user 11265653
Chelmsford, GB
Post #: 14
I've received a couple of good captions already ;)