addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cambridge Mobile App Group Message Board › Invitation to Mobile App Group from Games Eden

Invitation to Mobile App Group from Games Eden

Clare D.
ClareDenham
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 3
Hello Tony and all Mobile App Group members,

The Christmas Quiz is THE annual Games Eden social event. This year's event will take place on 7th December at the Avery from 7pm onwards. It's a great chance to test your gaming know-how, do battle with other gamers, share a beer and enjoy some festive cheer!

Teams usually have 4-5 people and I was wondering if Cambridge Mobile App Group would like to register a team?
I've added the invite under Files within your group for more info.

Please email me at info@creativefront.org to put your team forward...
Tony S.
user 11265653
Chelmsford, GB
Post #: 63
We almost have enough for a team so reply if you're interested :)
Tony S.
user 11265653
Chelmsford, GB
Post #: 67
Another call for anyone interested in this? We've still short on our team!