Cambridge Secular Buddhists Message Board › Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course

Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course

A former member
Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you all know about two Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction(MBSR) courses that I will be offering this spring. One will be held at Majestic Yoga Studio in Cambridge and the other at Groton Wellness in Groton.

I am very honored to be offering these courses. I have seen mindfulness practice have an enormous, beneficial impact on the lives of many people, including my own life. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction is a practical training program designed to help manage stress and to deal with the challenges of life with greater resilience, vitality, and joy.

I will be holding several complementary orientation sessions beginning the second week of March both in Cambridge and in Groton. These sessions are a great chance to get a taste of the MBSR program and to talk with me about whether this course is the right choice for you. If you think that you or someone you know might benefit from mindfulness training, please consider attending and orientation session. You can find the schedule for the courses and the orientation sessions on my web site - DiscoveringYourBalance.com. Of course, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Warm wishes,
Tim