addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Camden County Humanists Message Board › A Welcome Message

A Welcome Message

Bill
JFavorite
Group Organizer
Blackwood, NJ
Post #: 21
If you just joined and are reading this, I would like to thank you for your support of this group. We are quite new to the scene so please bare with us as we work to plan upcoming events. I hope to find a few routine meetings locations to welcome new members and discuss the news of the day. We also plan to hold events and participate in outside events with other groups who share the same interests we do. I hope to see this group grow and become a success!! Thank you for your time!

~Bill~
Ed B.
user 26778182
Morrisville, PA
Post #: 4
I am pleased to be a member of this group, and be as active as I am able to. Please feel free to offer me comments and criticisms as necessary so I can more effectively help improve the unity and interpersonal relationships of the group..Thanks!
Janice R.
janicerael
Clayton, NJ
Post #: 499
As one of the Co-Founders of the Gloucester County Humanists, and a Board member of the NJ Humanist Network, I am thrilled to see Humanists in Camden County spending time organizing socially and in the community. I can't promise to be at every meeting, but I'll be there for the first 2 meetings to get the ball rolling!
Bill
JFavorite
Group Organizer
Blackwood, NJ
Post #: 23
Thank you, Janice. Your help will be greatly appreciated as I work on gaining traction with this newly founded group. I will have many ideas to bounce off you and the others about getting the word spread through the county about who we are and what we are about. This should be a great meeting of the minds.