add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Camden County Humanists Message Board › July Meeting Guest Speaker

July Meeting Guest Speaker

Group Organizer
Blackwood, NJ
Hello Fellow Humanists,

Just to keep you updated and in the loop, I am currently working out a specific day and time for our guest speaker, Jen Hancock.  She will be speaking via webcam using skype.  We are shooting for a date and time in mid July.  We already have a member who was kind enough to bring in his laptop for the event.  Another member made the suggestion that we start a donation pool towards purchasing a laptop for the purposes of such future events where a laptop is needed.

Let me know what you think. In the meantime, I will keep you informed of what is going on.  If I can set a date and time for this July event, I will post it on the meetup page AND the facebook page ASAP.