|Sent on:||Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:05 PM|
It may seem a little early to be thinking about this, but I need to let Foothills know what we are doing that night. This would be our usual Thursday night meetup.
Though it was a small group last night, I lead a discussion regarding how we should handle this situation. I have us penciled in for both the night of the 3rd(a Wed.) and the 4th. Last night's discussion leaned towards moving our meeting to that Wed, night, July 3rd. The reason people gave were that with most people being off on Thursday, we can game much later, since Foothills is open until like 1 am. Also, by meeting on Wed., it leaves the $th, open for people to travel, especially if they are also going to be off on the Friday.
Based on this input, I am leaning towards moving the meetup to Wed. Juy 3rd. I want the larger group to be allowed a chance to be heard on this. Please respond by the end of this week. Since Foothills has been so gracious to allow me to hold both days, I want to release one of them as soon as possible. This is not a done deal. I will consider which option seems to have more support.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by David ([address removed]) from Camel City Gamers.
To learn more about David, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]