addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Camp and Quad Message Board › NEVADA OHV REGISTRATION

NEVADA OHV REGISTRATION

A former member
Post #: 547
i was poking around online and found this law about possible mandatory registration of atvs and any OHV. WE may need to have a meeting to discuss this:

http://leg.state.nv.u...­

NRS 490.080

Here is the nevada DMV link about this law:

http://www.dmvnv.com/...­
Don Y.
user 10687834
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 21
This has been a on going fight for a few years now. The state, BLM and a few others can not decide who is going to collect the money and who is going to maintain the trails. I don't think Nevada will have a sticker for a few more years.

A former member
Post #: 548
According to the Nevada DMV website, it will be July 1, 2012. Click that DMV link
Don Y.
user 10687834
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 22
Kevin thanks for the heads up. My RZR is street legal in AZ and is done there most of the time. I will not need a NV sticker. Nice to see NV finally get on board. I just hope the money goes to help keep the trails open, and the BLM stops closing them.