align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Camp and Quad Message Board › Dumont Presidents Weekend

Dumont Presidents Weekend

Audrey B.
ASandNut2
Henderson, NV
1-21-13

Hello everyone,

If you are thinking about going to Dumont for President's Day Weekend, let me know if you already have a set camping location or if you want to camp with the others from this Camp & Quad meetup that are also going.

I'm not totally sure yet as to when I'm headed out...  Either Thurs or Friday, both days would be around 10 or 11am ish.

I have a few friends that I have parked with and they park near the cliff behind Vendors Row area.  The ground is hard so you won't get stuck.  The view of the road coming in and the whole Dumont valley and dunes is spectacular from here.  This is a very family orientated group of all ages with a good mix of toys.  There is always a great campfire and tons of laughing and good times all around.

This is an ever changing group as each time either there are new faces or old ones that couldn't make that trip.  Everyone is welcome and no one is snubbed (unless your a total rotten idiot).

Please let me know your thoughts.

ALSO,   I have a truck and toy-hauler and will only be taking my quad.   So I would be willing to share the trailer, gas, etc...  to split the expenses for anyone that is also going alone or tenting it.  I have room in my toy-hauler for 1 large 4x4 ATV & motorcycle or 2 smaller type ATV's.  My toy-hauler has 2 queen size bunk beds and also a couch that can fold into a bed.   I am a NON-smoker, no pets come with me,  I keep my trailer clean and stocked with everything, and I'm not much of a drinker.

If your are interested or have any questions, please email me at:  ASandNut2@aol.com    or  call me at:  702-370-5001

Audrey Byrd