addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Camp and Quad Message Board › riding buddy

riding buddy

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everybody, I'm new to the area and new to riding a dirt bike. I'm looking to go riding, I can't do the longer overnights etc, I'm in med school and the hours are pretty demanding but anyone interested on going out in Boulder or Henderson for trail rides etc please email me. I'm pretty flexible on what days I can go out but can only go out 3-4hrs. Thanks, Alex