Camp and Quad Message Board › Duck Creek Days Camping Trip

Duck Creek Days Camping Trip

Audrey B.
ASandNut2
Henderson, NV
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to touch base with you all a week before the trip.

I hope that everyone that RSVP'd   Yes   is still going and hasn't had any issues.   I will still be headed up there either Tues or Wednesday for sure.    Is anyone else planning on going up early and if so what day?
I know a lot of people have cabins or friends that they stay with, but how many of you are going to come and camp where I will be camping?     I'd just like to know so I know how much room to keep open for us.

I am excited and can't wait to be up there in the cooler weather....  I don't care if it rains the whole time...   For those going the 1st time,   go to Harbor Freight and for $10 you can buy a rain suit (pants and jacket)  make sure you get it a size or two larger than your normal size so that you can wear a jacket and regular clothes underneath.   They are yellow and really nice and think...   if you just buy the cheap stuff at Walmart or where ever, you'll get one or two uses and throw it away....

PLEASE let me know about your place of camping and if you need directions or have ANY questions as to anything about this trip.

Thank you and see you all there.
Audrey Byrd
ASandNut2@aol.com
702-370-5001