Camp and Quad Message Board › CAUTION!!! Check you Weight!!

CAUTION!!! Check you Weight!!

James at 8.
user 9257026
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 34
this is great info but very confusing about the cones and being perpendicular and stuff. you didnt have pictures or a diagram? I just want to be prepared when i have to go there one day and do this test.
Steve
user 5923089
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 30
The study materials has the pictures of what will be needed.

Also, make sure you remember all your regular driving rules and regulations. Especially around cross walks and who has the right away and when you can enter etc... A ticki in this area is an instant failure.

Pay attention to speed, not too slow and not too fast. I just passed my tests.
Included in the $25.00 is the written, Safety inspection, the skills and the driving. If you fail any part of the skills or the driving you must go back and take those two again. After the first time driving each additional time is $10.00. No limit on the number of times you can go back.
You can use someone elses' trailer as long as it is not a rental trailer. They do check the GVWR of both vehicles. Together they cannot exceed 26,000 lbs.
One friend failed twice and he went to Tonopah and took his tests. Passed there.
Other people I know passed this one on their first try.
After you pass the driving part yo get to go back into the information line again and wait and wait, then get processed and then you get to go to the second line where you actually finalize the paper work and pay for your new license and be done. Yea!!!!

Best of luck to every one...