addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Can Do Crafts Message Board › This may be of interest to you.

This may be of interest to you.

user 13986757
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 42
I received the email below and am posting here in case it is of interest to Can Do Crafts members.
Just wondering if any of your members would be interested in writing for the DIY section of my website? I have quite a few people who visit the site and need to offer more than just food.

I will give your members a Wednesday slot each week where I will post their DIY. The post will then be a link on the site under the DIY category. They will have full credit for their DIY ideas. I guess I am just offering free space and a large audience. I have over two hundred subscribers.

If any of your members are interested please shoot them my email.

The webpage is