CAD10.00 Jan. 1, 2014 to Dec. 31, 2014
This covers: Fee for the site, CPR course, first aid kits, donations, petty cash for events
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Welcome to Cows! Canada Outdoor World Seekers (COWS), located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a very active and dynamic Not-For-Profit corporation focusing mainly on outdoor activities. We encourage you to join and enjoy our varied adventures such as hiking, international trips, etc.
For 2014 our yearly membership fee is $10. Please pay using PayPal or any electronic payment method within three days of being approved or you will be removed. In other words, you have three days to check us out, show us you're serious and make a commitment. Only paid up members can RSVP to our events.
Because we have to issue receipts and comply with the Canada Revenue Agency requirements, we only accept electronic payments. As a result, organizers do not handle money for membership fees and meet-ups. When you are approved, you will be given a temporary title (3 Days). After you pay our membership, you will see a ‘Moo4’ designation beside your name. A Moo4 means that you have paid your membership for 2014.
We share quarterly financial information with all members. Please see our accounting sheet under files section.
As a group, we have adopted the following COWmandments:
1. You shall be fun, positive and open minded to yourself and to the other Cows.
2. You shall log in to our website at least once every 90 days. If not, your account becomes inactive and you will be removed from the herd.
3. You shall leave your personal, professional issues at home or at work.
4. Remember that our organizers are all volunteers whose passion is the outdoors. This is all about having fun. We do not do this for a living.
5. Honor and respect your RSVP commitment. "Yes"means "Yes".
6. "No Shows" are taken seriously. Three "No Shows" in a calendar year removes you from the herd. Once removed for "No Shows", you can re-apply for membership six months from your removal date. If removed a second time, you have to wait 12 months to re-join.
7. You shall not contact ‘Holy Cow’ to report other members unless you feel threatened.
8. You shall contact drivers directly for rides. Cows Inc. does not arrange carpooling. Please respect your fellow Cows' cars. Bring an extra pair of shoes so as not to dirty your fellow Cow's car after a muddy or wet hike.
9. You will be responsible for your own safety. You are expected to follow the event organizers' guidelines.
10. You shall not ruin your fellow Cow’s fun time; you shall not make negative comments about your fellow Cow’s religion, race, colour or beliefs.
Your profile picture
Your main profile picture needs to be a very bright and clear picture of your face, large enough so that organizers and members can recognize you at meet-ups or carpooling pick-ups.
Your COWS' name
Please use a name using the English alphabet. Do not use a name that starts with an ampersand, a squiggle, or any other character that will make searching your name difficult. Because we may have several members with the same name, your last name can start with your initial. For example, Donna R. or David P.
Disclaimer: Cows Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation and by rsvping to the events, you assume responsibility for you own safety and are bound by the terms of our waiver. See link for more waiver details. Waiver form
264 Free Spirits
Saturday, Dec 14
Tuesday, Dec 10
Saturday, Jan 25
Monday, Dec 23
2,799 Fun Loving Travellers
Saturday, Jan 25
1,082 Dancers, Singles Over 35
Sunday, Dec 15