Come anytime after 4pm. It doesn't matter if you are late. You can also leave anytime you want.
• Start at Waterfront Skytrain Station
• Come out the main door and turn left on Cordova Street
• Walk on Cordova Street toward Gastown
• Turn onto Water Street
• Turn left at 125 Water Street
• Walk to the top of the stairs and you'll find Cottage Deli
Canada Conversation Club is not-for-profit...we make no money from the meetup. Cottage Deli kindly provides us with space to hold our meetup without charging us anything. Cottage Deli would appreciate it if you could order something...even if it's only a coffee or pop. :)
The first time you come to our meetup please order something.
At this meetup you can...
• Practice your English speaking and listening with native English speakers in a comfortable and safe environment.
• Talk about any topic or we can give you a topic.
• We provide a relaxed and and fun environment. We don't let people come to the meetup who are only looking for girlfriends or who want to make money from you. Men will can not ask for your phone number or Facebook information.
• Get help with your schoolwork.
• Get advice on job search skills and making a Canadian resume.
• Find out about interesting places to see around Vancouver and Canada.