Have you ever tried Sri Lanka food? Sri Lanka food has very unique and exotic flavour. If you enjoy trying new foods, you must try it!
There is an authentic restaurant called Canra Srilanka which is located inside of International Village Mall. They will give us a full course traditional style Sri Lankan dinner for each of us. Love spicy food? Trust me you will fall in love with their food.
This is our third Sri Lanka food meetup. This time, they will serve us more volume and delicious main course meals :P
Here is the food included in the meal :))
(a) Lentil Wade - Lentil patty with traditional Sri Lankan herbs and spices
(b) Cutlet - breaded deep fried – Chicken, potato, onion, carrot and leak with traditional Sri Lankan herbs and spices
2. Veggie soup (medium spicy) - A slow simmered mix vegetables with Sri Lanka spices, herbs and coconut milk
4. Chicken Curry - slow simmered cooked with coconut milk with herbs
3. Tofu with fresh vegetables
4. Vegetable Kottu Roti – made with vegetables chopped on the grill with soy (texturized vegetable protein)
5. Eggplant moju
6. Potato curry (mild)- Cooked with saffron, cinnamon, onions, lime and coconut milk
7. Lentil curry (medium spicy)-Cooked with traditional Sri Lankan herbs, spices and coconut milk
8. Yellow rice - Fragrant saffron rice/White rice
9. Papadam – Lentile crackers
Price - Only 14.99 (including taxes and tips) per person
Meet us at Gutenberg's Cafe at 6:30pm on Wednesday. This will be just after the regular Meetup. We will go to the restaurant together!