Canadian Rockies Photo-Hikers Message Board › Photo hike ideas?

Photo hike ideas?

Imran H.
ihayat
Group Organizer
Sherwood Park, AB
Hi Photo-Hikers! :) Sorry I've been a bit busy recently. Would like to schedule some more hikes though. Does anyone have any ideas? Any hikes you would like to do that are do-able in the shoulder or winter season?

I definitely want to drive down to Banff for a weekend in November. Anyone else game for it? :)
A former member
Post #: 30
If I can get a ride with you to Banff and it's one of the first 3 weekends in November, I'm in.

I just follow Peter and they decide where we hike. I have no preferences. Just safe and quiet and pretty.
Haroon N
user 22037531
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Trip to Banff sounds exciting. Lets come up with 2-3 tentative dates and see if others can join. I am not sure if I will be available in the next couple of weeks but you never know. One hike that I really want to do and havent done yet is "The plains of six glaciers" hike in Lake Louise area (if the trail is still open then).
Nouman A.
user 49210942
Sherwood Park, AB
Post #: 1
Hi Gyz,
I would highly recommend Hike to Tonquin Valley, this hike is also listed in top 15 hikes on national geographic . I've already explored most of the popular places of Jasper & Banff but Tonquin Valley is some thing that I'm targeting this summer.

http://adventure.nati...­