|Sent on:||Friday, October 26, 2012 8:02 PM|
Good evening hikers!!
Just wanted to update the hike information for tomorrow. It has already started raining here in Forest Hill and not sure what is on tap for tonight and tomorrow. I am going to check the trails out in the morning and make a call if we hike or not. If they are too muddy/slippery- we will postpone till after Hurricane Sandy.
I will post a message here by 11 a.m. As always, if we need to cancel, you will be refunded your hike money. Thanks!!