addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canine Adventure's Human Adventure Message Board › After Work Hikes

After Work Hikes

Josh R.
user 10062403
Group Organizer
Richmond, VA
Hey Everyone,

Please check out the options we have for doing after-work hikes during the week. I've loaded a poll onto the meetup page where you can vote. My apologies if this email is a duplicate, I'm not sure if the website automatically emails the poll out.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks,

Josh
A former member
Post #: 15
Count us in! Most evenings would work for us (or we'd make them work!)
Susie M.
user 14136157
Richmond, VA
Post #: 1
Any evening other than Friday works for me, just depends on the week.
Susie
A former member
Sounds like fun, but it's tough for me to drive downtown from Powhatan after work. I'll probably just stick to the weekend hikes.
Abbott B.
user 11913119
Richmond, VA
I voted for Thursday, but any day might work depending on my schedule that week, so one day is actually about as good as the next... Thanks.
Denise Z.
Denise_Z
Richmond, VA
This sounds like a great idea, but I work downtown and live in Hanover. I wouldn't be able to get home in time to grab the dogs and come back for the walk. Will have to stick to weekends.
Leah L.
user 16511221
Richmond, VA
unfortunately because grant doesn't get off work until 6PM he wouldn't be able to attend. i would only be able to attend if i am off as well. working in a hospital doesn't always allow regular work hours. i think if i were able to go thursdays might be the best day. we might just have to stick to weekends. we'll see.... but i think its a great idea!
Meredith
user 14451139
Richmond, VA
Blah, I work most Thursday evenings. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to change my schedule around a little for July.
Jonathan F.
user 13609137
Richmond, VA
I didn't vote, but only because my schedule changes weekly. I am definitely interested in after work hikes.