addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cannon Falls Freethinkers Message Board › Canoe UPDATE, 11:00AM to 1PM Sunday

Canoe UPDATE, 11:00AM to 1PM Sunday

Ken K.
user 10364436
Group Organizer
Cannon Falls, MN
UPDATE: If you plan to canoe/kayak on Sunday, a group of us is departing from Cannon Falls at 11AM instead of 12:30PM.

Sorry for the spam and changes - my goof ups :/ Message me with any questions or problems.

Here is the previous info with times adjusted. Please feel free to make your own schedule if desired.

UPDATE on canoes and kayaks: Several of us are planning to canoe/kayak the first 6 miles of the Cannon River from 11AM to 1PM on Sunday, departing at 11AM from the Cannon Canoe rental (1 mile N of downtown Cannon Falls) - leaving our place at 10:30AM. Note: Life preservers, paddles, and shuttle included.

Call 507-263-4657 to reserve. I have reserved 2 canoes and 2 kayaks, but please make your own reservation if you can get one so we can keep these in reserve. We can cancel a couple canoes on Saturday as needed.
http://www.cannonfall...­

For convenience, we can park our own vehicles at the end, which will make departure or returning to "camp" or home quick and convenient (no need to wait for the shuttle). Or, if you park in Cannon Falls, the shuttle will return you there. Message me or call 507-263-8084 with questions.

P.S. If you find the Cannon rental is booked on Sunday (they ARE booked on Saturday), you can alternately rent from Welch at 1-800-657-6760 and request the 12 mile trip. You could try to time this to depart at Cannon Falls at or before 11 to meet us. This would be a 3 hour trip, the last hour may have many tubers as company.
http://www.welchmillc...­

Note: You are still welcome to canoe any other time if Sunday 11AM-1PM does not work for you.

Finally, if you want to tube, this might be a good time. Tubing is much less on the nature end, and more on the social, wee-whoo end :)